BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at YIFAN CONVEYOR.
Since the 21st century, with the improvement of industrial manufacturing level and the development of electronic information technology, the technological development of belt conveyors has shown the characteristics of large capacity, high belt speed, high power, long distance, and multiple models. , the scope of application covers the transportation of bulk materials in large, medium and small underground mines and open pit mines.
Analysis of the status quo of key technologies of belt conveyors
1) In terms of high-efficiency soft start and power balance technology, in recent years Permanent magnet frequency conversion synchronous direct drive system is widely used in mine belt conveyors.
2) Some progress has been made in the research on the dynamic behavior of conveyor belts in China. Research institutes such as Northeastern University and Shanghai Coal Research Institute have developed dynamic analysis of belt conveyors. software, and has achieved good application results on some long-distance and large-capacity belt conveyors.
3) The stability and reliability of the belt conveyor transportation system depends not only on the operation stability and reliability of each belt conveyor, but also on the transfer point whether the design is reasonable.
4) With the development of video analysis technology and artificial intelligence, the intelligent perception technology of belt conveyors has also developed rapidly. Through video image analysis technology, Ningxia Guangtianxia Electronics Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Coal Research Institute have developed equipment such as real-time material detection and foreign object identification for belt conveyors, which can be used as the basis for intelligent speed regulation of belt conveyors, and at the same time identify the loading conveyor belt in time. Foreign objects on the surface can avoid personal and property damage.
5) The intelligent control technology of the belt conveyor can realize the energy-saving, efficient and reliable operation of the belt conveyor. Through start-stop adaptive control, adaptive speed regulation, multi-level collaborative control, material balancing technology, etc., improve the carrying efficiency of belt conveyors, balance the output of each drive motor, achieve energy conservation and emission reduction, reduce losses, and extend equipment service life Economic benefits, reduce frequent speed regulation, overflow, spray and heavy load, and meet the requirements of modern transportation industry.
6) Unmanned inspection technology uses inspection robots to damage, break, longitudinally tear, deviate, slip, stack along the belt conveyor. Effective detection of various accidents such as material, fire, etc.
7) The intelligent operation and maintenance management platform supporting the intelligent operation of the belt conveyor is the short board of the existing products on the market. Traditional automatic control collects equipment operation, fault information and realizes control and monitoring functions, lacks equipment management functions, and does not realize data sharing, deep integration and utilization.
Problems and challenges to be solved
1) It is urgent to carry out relevant theoretical research and data testing research on low-sag resistance conveyor belts. The design basis for reducing the simulated friction coefficient of the belt conveyor; the technical problem is to establish an accurate mathematical model of the rubber according to the dynamic properties of the polymer material, which is also the basis for the study of low-resistance conveyor belts.
2) The dynamic analysis software of belt conveyors developed and the analysis software that have been commercialized abroad exist in viscoelastic model, software performance, analysis results, etc. larger gap.
3) The intelligent control technology and dynamic response ability of the automatic tensioning device need to be improved, and at the same time, the response speed of the tensioning device can be matched with the movement required by the tensioning car. Speed u200bu200bmatching to meet various dynamic conditions such as conveyor start and stop.
4) The reliability of non-metal idlers needs to be further verified, and the high temperature resistance needs to be improved.
5) Longitudinal tearing detection of conveyor belt is lagging behind. In order to reduce the occurrence of longitudinal tearing accident of conveyor belt, many anti-tear protection devices have been developed at home and abroad.
6) The use of video image analysis technology for foreign object identification and accumulation is susceptible to external factors and image noise. more complicated.
7) The accuracy of fault diagnosis and identification is poor. At present, there are many equipment companies that study the fault diagnosis of belt conveyor mechanical equipment, but they are limited by the limited detection methods and diagnosis. The influence of the algorithm has not been widely promoted in mines.
8) The belt conveyor inspection robot has the following three problems: difficult to climb, high power consumption, poor battery life/insufficient functions/battery charging difficulty.
9) The belt conveyor idler lacks a unique number and identification, which is not conducive to identification, maintenance and search.
10) Mining equipment information is confidential. After the equipment is put into production, the equipment manufacturer cannot obtain the equipment data access license, and the intelligent operation and maintenance of the conveying equipment is hindered. .
Energy saving and environmental protection is one of the development trends of belt conveyor technology. In the future, the permanent magnet drive technology will be further integrated with the belt conveyor, resulting in a new generation of high-efficiency integrated permanent magnet (roller) drive systems; dynamic design is used to optimize the belt conveyor layout, optimize the soft start and power balance control strategies, and drive tension. Tightly coordinated control reduces the dynamic tension of the system, reduces the selection of conveyor belts, reduces system energy consumption, reduces unit transportation costs, and improves production efficiency.