BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at YIFAN CONVEYOR.
There are many types of screw conveyors, but the general principle is the same, which is briefly summarized as follows:
Screw conveyors have the following characteristics
1. The structure is relatively simple and the cost is low.
2. Reliable work, easy maintenance and management.
3, compact size, small section size, small footprint. It is easy to enter and exit hatches and carriages during unloading and unloading operations in ports.
4. It can realize sealed conveying, which is conducive to conveying materials that are easy to fly, hot and smelly, which can reduce the pollution to the environment and improve the working conditions of port workers. Detailed explanation of the use and parameters of LS screw loading conveyor
5. It is convenient for loading and unloading. The horizontal screw conveyor can be loaded and unloaded at any point on its conveying line; the configuration of the vertical screw loading conveyor can have excellent reclaiming performance compared to the screw reclaiming device.
6. It can be conveyed in the reverse direction, and one loading conveyor can also convey materials in two directions at the same time, that is, to the center or away from the center.
7. The unit energy consumption is large.
8. The material is easy to be crushed and worn during the conveying process, and the wear of the spiral blade and the trough is also serious.
Structural characteristics of screw conveyor
(1) The screw blade of the screw conveyor has a solid helical surface , Belt helical type and blade helical type. The solid helical surface is called the s method, and the helical pitch of the GX type is 0.8 times the diameter of the blade. The LS type screw conveyor is suitable for conveying powdery and granular materials. The belt helical surface is also known as the D method. The blade type helical surface is rarely used, and is mainly used for conveying materials with high viscosity and compressibility. During the conveying process, the stirring and mixing processes are completed at the same time, and the helical pitch is about 1.2 times the diameter of the helical blade.
(2) The screw blades of the screw conveyor have two rotation directions: left-handed and right-handed.
Application of screw conveyor
Screw conveyor is widely used in food industry, building material industry, chemical industry, machinery manufacturing, transportation Transportation and other sectors of the national economy. The screw conveyor is mainly used for conveying various powdery, granular and small block materials. , chemical fertilizers and other chemicals, as well as coal, coke, ore and other bulk cargo.
Screw conveyors are not suitable for conveying materials that are perishable, viscous, bulky and easy to agglomerate. In addition to conveying bulk materials, screw conveyors can also be used to convey various pieces of goods. The screw conveyor can complete mixing, stirring, cooling and other operations while conveying materials. In ports, screw conveyors are mainly used for unloading trucks, unloading ships and horizontal and vertical transportation of bulk materials in warehouses. The screw unloader, which uses the horizontal screw shaft in direct contact with the material to unload the material from both sides of the carriage, has been successfully used in domestic ports for many years. The screw ship unloader consisting of a horizontal screw conveyor, a vertical screw conveyor and a relative screw reclaimer has become a relatively advanced continuous ship unloading model, and is increasingly widely used in domestic and foreign bulk cargo terminals.